Stick Figure Smash 3 Stick Figure Smash 3

BEST STICKFIGURE GAME EVER!!!!!!

I love it! It's the best game you guys have ever made!!!!!!!
(Um just don't forget to check your spelling of 'original' in
the authors comments!)

Stick Figure Smash Xmas Stick Figure Smash Xmas

cool

nice flash, guys, is the easter bunny up next?

.::Windows xD::. .::Windows xD::.

Not that great

You didn't spell a lot of things correctly (seened isn't even a word) but it still has some potential. Also if you're looking for a tutorial don't search "how do i make a windows spoof in flash" search for separate tutorials that you can combine like "how to make a cool minigame in flash as2" and "how do i make a drawing program in flash as2"
i suggest you start from scratch and make a new one.
Also PLEASE don't just write something like "windows stuffed up" instead of
actually making that feature. good luck

illusions and more illusions and more

Good Job

You should check your spelling though.

Super mario starroad demo Super mario starroad demo

To buggy.

It's ok but there are to many bugs. Instead of working on later levels spend more time improving what you've already made. I'm not sure about other levels but in level 1 mario floats in the air rather than standing on the ground. Also if you run into a goomba it automatically dies, monsters are supposed to add challenge to the game. Please take this on board. Nice start :)

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Some Character Ideas

Awesome Game Dude! Here are some character ideas:
Luigi - He is in the original so why not the crossover?
Bowser- Would be really cool playing as him.
Pokemon - Any pokemon would be good (Pikachu or Squirtle?) When you get a mushroom your pokemon could evolve. Nice Job :)

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

thnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnxthnx

thnx! ive been looking for a tutorial like this for ages! i'm thinking of making a platformer game and this is perfect! this is great 4 people who know next to nothing.
5 stars!

Flash Olympics Flash Olympics

Awesome!!!

Make a winter version!

Stick Figure - Smash 2 Stick Figure - Smash 2

Good Game!

Its a good game and I really like the new features but I don't think the timer works for me. It does like 120 per second is the timer supposed to do that or do I just have a really fast flash player? Please tell me if it's supposed do that or if I'm going crazy.
Anyway it's a great game! Make a Stickfigure Smash 3 cause that would be awesome or maybe even a Super Stickfigure Smash Bros Game (Super Smash Bros Parody). Remember that idea for the future!!!! 4/5 8/10 Keep up the good work! I never thought I could type this much YAY :)

Easiest Impossible Quiz Easiest Impossible Quiz

Needs a bit of work

I think it's an ok game but it needs a bit of work, also the graphics could be
a tinge better. But over all, I think it is pretty good.
5/10

PS Could you add in some lives?